Quantum Computing Cybersecurity Panel a Huge Success
Our quantum computing and cyber security panel was a hit by any measure. We had over 150 attendees (maximum capacity) with some of the largest companies in attendance including Google, Lockheed Martin, Intel, Facebook, Netflix, Microsoft, Stanford University, Ford Motor Company and more.
We would like to thank our panelists for their very active and informative participation that night:
· Vern Brownell, CEO of D-Wave Computing
· Witold Kowalczyk, CEO of Bohr Technology
· Ben Bloom, CEO of Atom Computing
· Ryan Karle, Product Manager and Head of Research Partnerships, at Rigetti Computing
· Ali R. Alemozafar, IP Attorney and Quantum Computing expert at Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich and Rosati